Includes: Dress with lace-up front & attached cape, Gauntlets & Circlet headband
Shoes sold separately
COSTUME ALIBI REFERENCE NUMBER EM9211
Tips for Buying
Buying jewelry is not an easy task for both men and women. It is an emotional process that requires a lot of thought and financial input. Nobody wants to buy a worthless piece of jewelry Everybody wants a piece of jewelry that will serve as a testament to the beauty, wealth, prosperity and never ending legacy of the person who wields it. We should therefore be a bit careful when it comes to buying jewelry. Here are a few tips for buying jewelry:
- Be aware of the facts surrounding the jewelry
Every piece of jewelry, even an ancient heirloom has its own history. It is important for you to have some idea of the jewelry came from. You never know, it may have been mined in a third world slave camp and smuggled into the country by unscrupulous jewelry traders. Always ask for a brief historical account of jewelry pieces you are about to buy. This historical account should be attested to some verifiable documentation.
- Set a financial purchase limit before you buy any jewelry Buying jewelry is quite exciting and at times people get carried away. This is why you should always limit your jewelry purchases to a given limit at any one time.
Do not fall victim to the excitement. Go to the jewelry store with a friend that will help you to limit your expenditure.
- Have your mind set on what you want
Many people have at one time of another bought jewelry on the spur of the moment. Such arbitrary purchases increase your stockpile of jewelry needlessly. You may actually end up with jewelry that you do not want not to mention the financial ruin that accompanies impulse buying. This is why you should always have your mind set on what you are going to buy at the jewelry store before heading for the store.
- Buy jewelry from a trustworthy jeweler
There are jewelers who will gladly cheat you out of your money by selling you fake pieces of jewelry. However, not all jewelers are con-men. It is the few jewelers who are con-men that you should worry about.
This is why you should buy your jewelry from a reputed jeweler. Ask your family, friends and colleagues about the quality of jewelry sold by a given jeweler before you buy anything from him or her.
- Perform the following tests on the jewelry pieces before you take them home
1) Rub the jewelry piece against your clothes and feel for any snag against them. If the jewelry snags against your clothes then it has not been properly polished and perhaps you should look for another piece of jewelry.
2) Try to scratch the jewelry piece with your finger nail to see if its will scratch. If it scratches then it is not a genuine piece of jewelry.
3) Finally, try to lift the prongs with your fingernails. If you are able to lift them off the jewelry piece then it is highly likely that the stones being held by the prongs will fall off in future.
We wish you luck with your purchase!
No reviews yet
Online Shoe Sales Company